Get Free Confidential Business Advice from Experienced Local Mentors!
We listen to your business challenges and help maximize your potential for success by connecting you with free local mentors, workshops and training and educational resources.
Partner Events for Small Businesses
November 30, 2018 – The SBDC at Columbus State will be hosting Capital Crash Course in Columbus. This FREE workshop will discuss the various types of small business financing available, how to determine the amount of financing needed, what to bring to the table to get the cash needed, and more! To register, please visit here.
Workshops and Events
SCORE counselors and local business owners with a specific area of expertise conduct a variety of very popular, regularly scheduled, low-cost and free educational seminars for establishing and managing a successful small business.
SCORE Mentors...with experience in virtually every business category you can imagine help with:
- Business plan development, sales and marketing strategies
- Financing, taxes and E-commerce
- Management, administrative and operational procedures
- Ongoing advice to help your decision making
Get Free Resources for Entrepreneurs
- Business Briefs and "On Demand" webinars on a wide range of "How To" subjects to grow your business.
- Columbus and OH business resource links
- Veteran Initatives and resources